Notice by the Secretary Bureau of the Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission of Effectively Strengthening the Governance of Cyber Violence
Area of Law： Internet Network Security ManagementLevel of Authority： System of Party RegulationsDate Issued：11-02-2022Effective Date：11-02-2022Issuing Authority： Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs CommissionStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Secretary Bureau of the Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission of Effectively Strengthening the Governance of Cyber Violence
- The offices of cyberspace affairs commissions of the Party committees of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
- Cyber violence is an act of publishing insults and abuse, slander, breach of privacy and other illegal information and other unfriendly information against individuals, which infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of others and disrupts the normal order of the Internet. For the purposes of effectively intensifying the governance of cyber violence, further assigning the primary responsibilities of the website platforms, improving the long-term working mechanism, effectively protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the vast number of netizens, and maintaining a civilized and sound network environment, you are hereby notified as follows.
- I. Establishing and improving the early warning and prevention mechanism for cyber violence
- 1. Strengthening content identification and early warning. Website platforms shall develop classification standards for cyber violence information and sample databases of typical cases, and on the basis of distinguishing public opinions supervision from benign criticism, and clearly specify standards for cyber violence-related contents to enhance the accuracy of identification and early warning. In consideration of the business characteristics of the website platforms and specific disposal cases, the classification standard shall be constantly updated and the sample database shall be continuously improved.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6