Measures for the Administration of Conclusion of Treaties Not Yet Effective
- Document Number：Order No. 756 of the State Council of the People's Republic of China
Area of Law： Entry into Treaties and Participation in International ConventionsLevel of Authority： Administrative RegulationsDate Issued：10-16-2022Effective Date：01-01-2023Issuing Authority： State CouncilStatus： Not Yet Effective
- Order of the State Council of the People's Republic of China
- (No. 756)
- The Measures for the Administration of Conclusion of Treaties, as adopted at the executive meeting of the State Council, are hereby issued, and shall come into force on January 1, 2023.
- Li Keqiang, Premier
- 总理 李克强
- October 16, 2022
- Measures for the Administration of Conclusion of Treaties
- Article 1 For the purposes of regulating the working procedures for the conclusion of treaties and strengthening the management of the affairs concerning the conclusion of treaties, these Measures are formulated in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Procedure of the Conclusion of Treaties (hereinafter referred to as the "Law on the Procedure of the Conclusion of Treaties") and other relevant laws.
- 第一条 为了规范缔结条约工作程序，加强对缔结条约事务的管理，根据《中华人民共和国缔结条约程序法》（以下简称缔约程序法）和有关法律规定，制定本办法。
- Article 2 Where the State Council or the relevant departments of the State Council conclude treaties, agreements, and other documents of a treaty or agreement nature (hereinafter collectively referred to as "treaties"), and handle relevant affairs, these Measures shall apply.
- 第二条 国务院或者国务院有关部门缔结条约、协定和其他具有条约、协定性质的文件（以下统称条约），办理相关事务，适用本办法。
- Article 3 The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall, under the leadership of the State Council, manage the specific affairs concerning the conclusion of treaties, and instruct and urge the relevant departments of the State Council to handle the work related to the conclusion of treaties in accordance with statutory procedures.
- 第三条 外交部在国务院领导下管理缔结条约的具体事务，指导、督促国务院有关部门依照法定程序办理缔结条约工作。
- The relevant departments of the State Council shall be responsible for handling the work related to the conclusion of treaties within their respective purview.
- Article 4 Unless otherwise authorized by the Constitution, laws, and the State Council of the People's Republic of China, local governments at all levels shall have no right to conclude treaties.
- 第四条 除中华人民共和国宪法、法律和国务院另有授权外，地方各级政府无权缔结条约。
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6